Thursday, September 16, 2010

Kids Say the craziest things.

Welcome to the new comedy section of the blog.   Many of us have experienced a time when we thought " No one would believe what this child just said" Well here's our time to share with everyone.  Here are a few quotes I have collected so far, Enjoy


Quotes from Keri:  " Mama, I can't sleep because of the stories in my eyes".... She was having a bad dream 
While Erica was putting on makeup, Keri says "Mama, are you decorating your face?" 


Quote from Julian: " Mommy we gone get married" Ok, why did you say that? asks Tori. Per Julian "Because I love you". 



Here's one from Sheila's kids....

"Mommy, did you get you paycheck yet?" Not a question but a quote as they ask everyday to determine if they will go to McDonalds and get Frappes or just Happy Meals lol. 7, 6 and 4 years old... gotta love the Ruggers!  


 When getting on Josh I always say what im gonna say and end it with "I mean it" so now he says "Keta I mean it" to everything. I have to keep reminding him I'm " mommy" not "keta" to him. He hear Justin cals me Keta all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote of the month

"There is only one pretty child in the world, and every mother has it."

Chinese Proverbs